See some of the latest and best photos from people who've completed the AgriVenture experience.
If you are not accepted as an AgriVenture trainee your deposit will be refunded in full. If we cannot find a placement for you, all payments will be refunded.
If you cancel due to a documented illness, you will be given a full refund less 5% of the programme cost. If you are not accepted by the host country's authorities, AgriVenture will charge a fee in relation to expenses. If you cancel or are rejected because you gave AgriVenture false or incomplete information you will be charged a fee as shown below. (Transferring to another programme will be considered as a cancellation).
- More than 180 days 5% of programme cost
- 60 - 180 days - 10% of programme cost
- 30 - 59 days - Programme deposit
If you cancel less than 30 days before departure.
- Changes in the programme beyond the control of IAEA
- The service of any hotel, aircraft or other conveyance used during the programme
- Any delay, loss or damage to baggage
- Any delays or accidents in connection with such services
- The airlines you travel with are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time you are not on board the aircraft
- Any vaccinations, medical certificate, or passport
- International drivers' license or other documentation
- Travel to information meetings in home country
- Travel from home to departure point
- Personal costs
- On return, travel to departure airport and from arrival airport to your home