- Trainees must be aged between 18 and 30 years old at the time of departure.
- We are able to accept applications from people with various levels of experience however this will determine which programmes are available to you.
- You must have a current, full driving licence.
- AgriVenture caters for both single people and couples, without dependants, within the guidelines of IAEA.
It is an advantage to apply as early as possible, as it will give AgriVenture more time and a greater opportunity to find the right placement for you. You should allow at least 8 weeks for your application to be processed.
To apply online, please click on ‘Apply Online’ and follow the instructions provided.
Please complete the online Agreement Form for participation on an AgriVenture programme before attending your interview. (If you have received an application pack through the post, your Agreement form will have been sent through at the same time, please complete this before attending your interview).
Once we have received your completed application, we will email you to confirm your fully inclusive programme price.
When we have received your completed application and you have confirmed that the programme price is acceptable, we will then arrange an interview for you.
Please can you take along the following to your interview:
- Your User name & Password, so that you can view your online Application Form & Agreement Form
- 4 passport photographs (6 if you are applying for 2 Countries). You will need to write your name on the back of each photo.
- References from 2 employers (past or present). If you only have 1 employer’s reference you can supplement with a reference from one of your teachers at school/college lecturer or request a character reference from someone that you have known for more than 5 years.
- Your deposit cheque for $800.00 made payable to ‘AgriVenture Global Ltd’ alternatively you can pay directly to the bank – full details will be provided by your Programme Manager.
- Your Passport and driving license so that the interviewer can check the validity.
All programme prices include a $800.00 deposit, which must be paid at the time of interview. The balance is to be paid no later than 60 days prior to departure. If your application takes place less than 60 days prior to departure the full price must be paid at time of application. Your application is not valid until you have paid the deposit.
Main departure months are listed – but if the dates or programme lengths do not fit in with your requirements, please contact us and we will do our best to arrange a programme for you.
These will only be valid for the length of your programme – if you choose to stay longer you will be responsible for applying for any necessary Visa extensions.
We use Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd, a member of the Zurich Financial Services Group. Full policy details will be provided to every Trainee prior to departure on any programme. Cover will only be provided for your programme length. This can be extended if you choose to stay longer – just contact the office in your hosting country.